Open-source projects built for colleagues, neighbors and companies.
Mobile app for playing around with Argentina’s legislative information service.
- Full text/metadata retrieval from InfoLeg/Firestore
- Sign in via Google, Facebook, e-mail and incognito
- Search using Google Custom Search API
- Auth stream-based redirection flow
- NoSQL CRUD ops for laws and favorites
- HTML scraping and text parsing with RegEx
- State management with Provider and callbacks
Full-stack web app for managing a neighborhood chess club.
- Basic CRUD ops for chess players, matches and event announcements
- Interactive chess board to visualize and step through chess matches
- Registration/login via JSON web tokens, with password encryption
- Admin-only dashboard, logging and event announcement board
- Protected routes, React Router navigation, Jest-based testing
Stock-management desktop app for an electronics company. First ever project!
- Basic CRUD ops for components and product recipes
- Stock calculation for incoming and outgoing ops
- Logs for components, movements and configs
- Storage in SQL and system registry settings
- Reports exported as Excel spreadsheets
- Autocompletion, coloring, filtering
Colorful dashboard to display financial stats for a side business.
- Views for all-time, quarterly, yearly and monthly stats
- Views for earnings, expenses, savings and invoices
- CLI utility for quick PDF-to-SQLite conversion
- Colorful animated charts and tabbed tables
- Expanding panels, pagination and sorting
Quick project in TypeScript/React for viewing legislative records.
- Statically typed CRA app
- Search box with autosuggestion
- Instant table filtering
- Doughnut chart for vote numbers
- Paginated table for vote details
- Data stored as JSON
- Loading indicators